Update Date & Time on Your Android Device
- Tap Settings to open the Settings menu.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Tap Automatic.
- If this option is turned off, check that the correct Date, Time and Time Zone are selected.
Set Android Device to Auto-select Time Zone Based on Location
- Open your device’s Clock app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Under “Clock,” pick your home time zone or change the date and time.
- To Android System Settings to display the time based on your network’s provided Time/Date/Zone, select Automatic home clock.
iOS (Apple Devices)
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.
- Turn on Set Automatically1 in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there’s an available time zone update, your device lets you know.
- Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and select Setting Time Zone.
- Check that your device shows the correct time zone in Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
56 total views, 1 views today