Add New User
- Username: The username must contain a minimum of 5 characters.
- Email address: The email address of the account user. This field is optional.
- Password: The password must contain a minimum of 8 character. Note: All users must reset their passwords every 90 days.
- Start page: This is the user’s home page. Choose from the following pages on the drop down menu: New Order, SImple Charge, Refund, Open Refund, Voice Auth, Customer Database, Product Database, Batch Manager, Queued Transactions, Check Manager, or Upload Manager.
- Allowed IP address(es): When adding a new user, you can enter specific IP addresses from which the user can access the system and conduct transactions. To allow a user to access the system from any IP address, leave the space empty.
Once you have entered all the user’s information, go to the next step.
Note: Clicking will exit you out of the “New User” window pop up.
- Master Account: Turning this grants the user master permissions. Then this is , the “Console Permissions” tab will appear. (See Step 3: Console Permissions). This tab will allow you to give users permission to view, manage, or use specific sections of the merchant console.
- Allow Password Change: Turning this gives users permission to change their password. All users must change their password, they will still be able to change their password if it has expired.
- External Software: Turning this will allow the user to login from iOS and Android devices.
To enable a setting, switch the button to . To disable a setting, switch the button to.
Click once you are done configuring the General Settings for the new user. If you have chosen to disable the “Master Account” option, go to Step 3: Console Permissions.
For example as shown in the image below, you can choose different functions of the Transaction section.
Check the function(s) you want to give the user permission to.
You may also select different categories within each function by turning Advances Permission .
The “Advance Permissions” button is located on the top right had side of the Console Permissions table.
Check the subcategories you want to give the user permission to use.
You will be taken back to your User Manager page, confirming that the new user has been saved.
735 total views, 1 views today