Add a New Product
A pop up window will appear, as shown in the image below. Enter the following information:
- Product Name
- Product’s Manufacturer
- Product Model Number
- Product ID: This is a user assigned product identification number.
- SKU: This is the product’s Stock Keeping Unit number.
- UPC: THis is the Product’s Universal Product Code. You can assign the product’s UPC and generate a barcode. Enter up to 15 digits for the UPC number. Click Generate to generate the barcode. Refer to image below.
- Category: Select a category from the drop down or add a new product category. To add a new product category, select “Add New Category” at the bottom of the drop down menu.
- Weight: his is the product’s total weight.
- Ship Weight: This is the product’s weight adjusted for packing and shipping purposes.
- Product Price: Click the “taxable” box to add tax to the product.
- Product’s Wholesale Price
- List Price: The manufacturer’s suggested retail price or MSRP.
- Date Available: The date the item will be available. Select the date when the product is available to sell. Leave this blank if you want the product to be available to sell. Leave this blank if you want the product to be available immediately.
- Product Type: Choose if the product is Physical (eg. a Hard cover book) or Virtual (eg. an eBook).
Note: Check the “Enabled box”, to make the product available to sell immediately.
Click Apply to save the entered information. New tabs (Inventories, Price Tiers, Description, and Images) will appear once you click Apply.
To assign quantities to individual warehouses, choose a warehouse from the drop down menu, then enter the quantity of the product on hand and the quantity of the product on order. You may add as many warehouse as necessary.
Click Apply to save the entered information and go to the next step.
To add a price tier, click “Add Price Tier“.
The Qty and Price field will appear. As an example, a merchant placed the Gold Leather iPhone 6 plus case on promotion: Enter the value “3” for the Qty and enter “35.00” for the price. This means that if a customer buys 3 cases, the customer gets each case for $35.00.
Multiple price tiers can be added and deleted for each product.
- Click the red “x” on the side of each price tier to delete a price tier.
- Click Add Price Tier to add another price tier.
- Click Apply to save the information you entered then proceed to the next step.
Note: The valid file formats are .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png; Maximum file size:5MB
Click Apply to save all the information you entered and click Save to return to the Products Database page.
272 total views, 1 views today