You can also sort Discounts by Status by selecting the field titled All Discounts located to the top left of the table. A drop down menu will appear and you may select to sort by Active or Inactive.
To export a list of all Discount select Export All Records at the bottom of the table: r export only those Discounts appearing after a search by selecting Export Current Results.
- Select Items on the left side of the Navigation Menu, then choose Discounts from the items Expanded Menu.
- Click the Add Discount Button.
- Add a Discount Name.
- Mark the Discount Status as Active or Inactive by checking or unchecking the Active checkbox.
- Select the dropdown arrow next to Amount or Rate. Enter an Amount or Rate in the Amount/Rate field.
- Select the dropdown for next to the Discount Type and choose an option that appears in the menu.
- Enter a Discount at Time of Use– On both the Add and Edit Discount pages there is an option that says “Enter discount amount at time of use”. This option allows the user to manually enter the price of a discount when the discount is applied to the order. If you select the checkbox next to this option, the discount type, discount value, and discount amount are grayed out and become irrelevant. This is because the manual entered discount will always be applied to the entire order.
- Entire Order-The Discount will be applied to the total price of an order. Once you have chosen this option, select whether this Discount will be a dollar off or a percentage off amount the entire purchase total of an order. Then input the amount or percentage in the corresponding field. Select Save to advance to the Edit Discount Screen. From this screen you will choose which Users are able to access this Discount.
- Single Item– This Discount will be applied to one or more Items individual on an order. once you have chosen his option, select whether this Discount will be applied as a dollar off or a percentage off amount. Then input the amount or percentage in the corresponding field. Select Save to advance to the Edit Discount Screen. From this screen you will choose what Items are attached to this Discount and which Users are able to access this Discount.
- Multiple Items– This Discount will be applied to a set number of Items from an order. Multiple Item Discount require that a Bundle Level Discount Type must be selected. This meas you must choose if the Multiple Item Discount is set for a specific number of Items (Ex.2) or a specific range of Items ( Ex. min of 2-max of 5). Select Save to advance to the Edit Discount Screen. From this screen you will choose what Items are attached to this Discount and which Users are able to access this Discount.
- Select Bundle Discount Type if applicable.
- Add a Description of the Discount in the Description text box.
- To track Discount usage in correlation with advertising and marketing efforts, enter a Code or SKU.
- Click Save.
- On the Edit Discount Page, select the Locations where the Discount will be available.
- Then, select the Groups of Users who will be able to apply the Discount.
- Click Save when finished.
- Click Done to return to the Discounts Page.
- Select Items on the left side of the Navigation Menu, and then choose Discounts from the listings.
- Click the Pencil Icon to the left of the Discount you would like to edit .
- Make the edits of your choice.
- Select the Save button when finished.
674 total views, 1 views today