Edit Screen Layouts
- To edit a Screen Layout Button, Select Items on the left side of the Navigation Menu. and then choose Screen Layouts from the listings.
- Click the Edit Button, represented by a Pencil Icon, to the left of the Screen Layout Button you wish to edit.
- In the tip panel, edit the Name, Color, Icon, Price, and Start/End Time for the Layout Button.
- Click the Save button in this panel to save your changes.
- In the Item Panel, click the Add Button at the top of the Items Panel to open a pop-up with your Item Library Table.
- Add more Items to the Screen Layout Button by checking the checkbox next to each Item to be assigned to the Layout Button.
- Click the Save Button at the bottom of the pop-up to add the Items to the Item Panel.
- You may choose to enter a new Price for a Item in the Price Override column, which will override its Account and Screen Layout Level Price.
- You can delete Items from the Screen Layout Button by clicking he Delete Button, represented by a Trash Can Icon, to the left of the Item in the Item Panel.
- Click the Save Button in the Item Panel to save your changes.
- Press the Done Button to return to the Screen Layouts page.
530 total views, 1 views today