- Select Items in the Navigation Menu and then select Modifiers from the Items Expanded Menu
- Click the Add Modifier Button
- Add a Modifier Name and Unit Price to the Modifier.
Note: If a modifier does not require an upcharge, then leave the price at $0.00. You may also choose to select the “Enter modifier amount at time of use” checkbox. This will allow users to manually enter a price for the Modifier when added to the card.
- Click Save
- Select the Items the Modifier will apply to
- Select the Modifier Sets the Modifier will apply to
- Search your Items by entering an Item Name on the Search Items text box and clicking the Magnifying Glass Button
- Click the Save Button at the bottom of the screen when finished.
583 total views, 1 views today