General: The General setting of your [Itemized] Order Settings allows you to customize the following: Default Sales Type, Description of the receipt, Tax Rate (%), Terminal #, Next Order #, Order # Increment, Price Tiers, Prompt for Tip, Auto Print Customer Receipt, and Auto Print
- Tax Rate (%): Enter a default tax rate for all you orders.
- Terminal #: This setting allows you to assign a number for the terminal, to determine the POS device being used, its location, or its user.
- Next Order#: This setting allows you to set your starting order number, The next order placed will be one greater than the number stored in the system.
- Order # Increment: This setting sets the incremental order for your order number. For example, as shown in the image above, the Next Order # is at “10019” and the Order # Increment is set at “1”. This means that your next order numbers will be ” 10020″, “10021”, “10022”, and so on.
- Enable Price Tiers: This setting allows you to sell your products at different price points. Price Tiers are typically for wholesale discounts For example: setting the threshold at “3” means that if a customer buys 3 of the same product, a discount can be applied. Note: The threshold quantity and price discount can be set in your Merchant Console.
- Prompt for Tip: This setting allows you the “Prompt for Tip” feature for all Quick Sales and Itemized Orders. The Prompt for Tip appears after you have entered the customer’s credit card information or swiped their credit card.
- Auto Print Customer Receipt: This setting allows your customer receipts to print automatically, after a transaction is processed.
- Auto Print Merchant Receipt: This setting allows your merchant receipts to print automatically, after a transaction is processed.
- Default Sales Type: Select your default Quick Sales type: “Sale” or “Auth Only”. Note: Auth Only transactions are going to show as preauthorized, which can be viewed in your Queued Transactions on the merchant console.
- Tax Rate: Enter a default tax rate (in percentage % form) for all your Quick Sale transactions.
- Next Invoice #: This setting allows you to set your starting order number. The next order placed will be one greater than the number stored in the system.
- Increment Invoice: This setting sets the incremental order for your order number. For example, as shown in the image above the Next Order # is at ‘10018’ and the Order # Increment is set at ‘1’. This means that your next order numbers will be ‘10019’, ‘10020’,‘10021’, and so on.
automatically open when a transaction is approved.
The mPOS app allows you to customize your Permission Settings: Security and App Restrictions.
To set a security pin, tap on “Security Pin”. The pin must be 4 characters.
You may also set the security pin to Auto-lock to the following options: “Immediately”, “1 minute”, “5 minutes”, “15 minutes”, “1 Hours”, “8 Hours”, or “Never”.
Once you tap on ‘Restrictions,’ the pop up window will appear where you can enable or disable following options: ‘Add Product,’ ‘Edit Product,’ ‘Delete Product,’ ‘Add Customer,’ ‘Edit Customer,’ ‘Delete Customer,’ ‘Refund,’ ‘Void,’ ‘Close Batch,’ ‘Tran (Transaction) History,’ or ‘Clear Database.’
This section of your Settings displays the following information: App Version, Gateway, Software Key, Source Key, Username, total Products, total Customers, total Transactions (per day), and DB (Database) Size. This section allows you to clear your database and update your application.
This section will display the mPOS App’s copyright information and terms of acknowledgement.
Your feedback is important to us. This section allows you to submit a review, email a review, or call a representative.
Submit Your Review
You will be directed to the mPOS page in the iTunes App Store.
Email Your Review
To email us your review, tap on .
Give Us A Call
The General settings screen allows you to change the auto-lock function and to change your PIN.
You can also set restrictions to determine who uses your app and how they are able to use it. By setting the Manager PIN, you can restrict all or some of the following actions. To require a manager PIN code to be entered for any of the above functions, first set your manager on the Manager PIN
screen. You will be asked to enter the number a second time to confirm. Then go to the Restrictions screen to turn the PIN requirements on or off for specific
Use the auto-lock function to determine after what duration of inactivity the device should auto-lock. Choices include immediately, 1 Minute, 2 Minutes, 5 Minutes, 10 minutes, 15 Minutes and Never. This setting is designed to help you determine the best security level for your device.
This screen allows you to change your PIN. Enter the PIN you would like to use in the field provided. You will be asked to confirm your new PIN; simply enter the same four digits again.
NOTE: If you already have a PIN, you will be prompted to enter the current PIN before being allowed to proceed to the creation of a new PIN.
Use the Order Settings screen to determine whether each transaction should contain a tax
rate and enter a description of the tax field. To set each variable item, touch the gray arrow
to the right of the item you wish to change, then enter the desired value.
|Default Sale Type||Set the default type for Sale or Auth Only|
|Auto Print Receipt||If set to ON, receipt will be printed without prompt; if set to OFF,
receipt will only prints if “Print Receipt” button is used.
|Calculate Tax||Determines whether tax will be automatically calculated. If set to ON,
tax will be calculated and added to the subtotal automatically.
|Incremental Invoice||Determines if invoices will be numbered incrementally.|
|Next Invoice||Number at which next invoice will be recorded.|
The RECEIPT SETTINGS screen provides fields for a standard
receipt printer and footer; basic store information such as
company name, address and phone number; as well as receipt
details such as whether to include a line for tips and line item
You can also control the email receipt settings from this screen.
The ABOUT screen includes details about your software such as the
version you are currently using, your software key code and username.
You can also view your app usage information on the about screen, such as the
number of customers currently in your customer database, the total number of
products, transaction and database size.
**NOTE: Any changes made on the device that have not been synchronized
with the gateway will be lost.
1,028 total views, 1 views today