The first landing page of the Groovv mPOS app is the Dashboard. The Dashboard, as shown in the image below, shows the following information:
- The Total Sales of your current batch.
- The Sales Breakdown of each payment method available: Credit Card, Cash, Voice Auth, Check, and Refund. Each breakdown indicates the total amount and the total number of transaction.
- Your Net Sales for the day.
- A button to process a Quick Sale transaction.
- A icon to expand and access the side menu bar.
- The connection icon , which indicates if a card reader or swiper connected to your mobile POS device.
Note: Your Dashboard will view information of a 24 hour period from the first transaction recorded.
From the side menu bar you can access the following pages:
- Sales Type: Quick Sale or Itemized Order
- History or Batch History
- Settings: Orders, Quick Sale, Receipts, Devices, Permission,
About, Legal, Help, and Feedback
The Groovv mPOS will launch with a splash page. You will be taken automatically to the main Terminal from which you can accept a quick payment, make a new order, issue a refund or post a voice authentication. To add products or customers, view your transaction history or personalize your settings, you the touch icons at the bottom of your screen. From the main Terminal of the Groovv mPOS App, you can access the quick payment function, process new orders, issue refunds to a customer and post a voice authentication for offline transactions.
2,378 total views, 7 views today